Thursday 11 April 2013

Ashley Benson Without Makeup Pictures


Ashley Victoria Benson is an American actress and model, best known for playing Abigail Deveraux on the soap opera Days of our Lives (2004–2007), Mia Torcoletti on the supernatural television series Eastwick (2009–2010), Hanna Marin on the mystery-thriller television series Pretty Little Liars (2010–present) and Brit in the crime thriller film Spring Breakers.

Rachel McAdams Quotes ,
“When I was younger, I went through a lot of different phases. One day I’d be punk rock, and the next I would be tomboyish, and then I would be really girly. I was so weird. My two best friends and I were just crazy and goofy”.
I have never been to a prom or a dance, so it’s funny because we have dances on the show and I’ll be like, ‘oh yay! It’s my school dance”.




No comments:

Post a Comment