Monday 4 March 2013

Amir Khan Without Makeup Pictures











Amir Khan Film Star of : Bollywood
Amir Khan Date of Birth is : 14 March 1965
Amir Khan Populars Films are : Lagaan,  Ghajini and others
Amir Khan Famous Quotes are :
No money on earth can buy the love and affection that has been given to me by a grateful nation.
“I personally feel that I should support people who are doing good work and people should also support such good work.”
“There's a lot more to come from me. I am only young, I'm only 19, I've got a long way to go. I'm sure (promoter) Frank (Warren) is going to pick the right fights for me and before you know it, I will be ready to go for the world titles.”
Amir Khan is famous Indian Actor, who has established himself as one of the leading actors of Hindi cinema commonly referred to as Bollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment