Monday 25 March 2013

Katrina Kaif Without Makeup Pictures


Katrina Kaif (born Katrina Turquotte;[2] on 16 July 1984)[3] is a British Indian actress and former model who appears in Indian films, mainly in the Hindi film industry.[4][5] She has also appeared in Telugu and Malayalam films.
Katrina Kaif Film Star of : Bollywood
Katrina Kaif Date of Birth is : 16 July 1984
Katrina Kaif Populars Films are : De Dana Dan, Bodyguard, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Ek Tha Tiger
Katrina Kaif Famous Quotes are : "When it comes to romance, its a different thing with Yashji. I have worked across various genres but this one is special"
"Actually even at the beginning of my career, I never felt rejected. I was still working hard and believed in myself. I wasn’t in a hurry and was picking and choosing projects carefully even then when I was just a newcomer. My attitude towards films hasn’t changed even after these years".






No comments:

Post a Comment