Monday 25 March 2013

Kareena Kapoor Without Makeup Pictures


Kareena Kapoor (pronounced [kəˈriːnaː kəˈpuːr]; born 21 September 1980), also known as Kareena Kapoor Khan, is an Indian actress who appears in Bollywood films. She is the daughter of actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita, and the younger sister of actress Karisma Kapoor.
Kareena Kapoor Film Star of : Bollywood
Kareena Kapoor Date of Birth is : 21 September 1980
Kareena Kapoor Populars Films are : Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, Chup Chup Ke, Jab We Met, Kambakkht Ishq, Agent Vinod
Kareena Kapoor Famous Quotes are : I wouldn`t be able to turn a blind eye to my husband activities like other star wives. I will be screaming down this throat, demanding an account of every minute of his. So you see an actor won`t be good for my peace of mind.
A lot of guys try to mingle with me because of who I am. If I encounter a guy with a clean heart, I will go by my instincts. I guess my man won`t be from the film industry.





No comments:

Post a Comment